Monday, December 12, 2011

What if your child was being made fun of online?

Since I have started this blog and twitter @BobbisAngels , I have been brutally attacked because I choose to fight for and defend innocent babies.  I have been called clinically insane by Chris Hassel and others, been told to get a sense of humor, asked if I was real, asked if I was Chris Hassel, told I would be reported, and told to shut up.
I ask you, how would you react if YOUR child had their picture posted on the internet and being made fun of?  Would you laugh?  Would you just sit quietly?  Of course you wouldn't, you would be enraged.  No, none of my children have been victimized in this way, but it doesn't mean it's none of my business.  Allowing disgusting behavior like that to continue unchallenged is, in my opinion, immoral and unconscionable.
I realize that the likelihood of Chris Hassel being fired is small, I am here to make sure he doesn't forget his juvenile and utterly distasteful actions.  I hope you join me in being part of the solution here, and not the problem.

On that note, I leave you with another one of Bobbi's Little Angels.



Bobbi D


.

10 comments:

  1. I asked if you were real. You don't use your full name. Chris Hassel does, regardless of his his opinions or humor. If you want to talk to me about a possible story, you can contact me at dafinney@dmreg.com or 284-8144, but I will only talk to people who are willing to use their full name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel,
    I spoke with my husband, and we both agree that putting my name out there could be dangerous to myself and my family. With the abuse that I have taken here, on Twitter, and on Keith Murphy's blog, we just don't think it is in our best interests.

    Thank you for your offer.

    Bobbi D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quit playing the victim. You said you hope a guys kids are handicapped and tell anyone who disagrees with you to go to hell. If you had a legit point you lowered yourself to Hassel's level (or below) with that. And as for the baby's being victimized, get real. Beauty is skin deep and some random blogger isn't going to scar them for life. If you want real victims of abuse, read the Penn State grand jury report

    ReplyDelete
  4. Because what Chris Hassel did was not on the criminal, and deplorable level that the Penn State scandal is, makes it right? I don't think so. That's like saying rape is OK because, well at least he didn't kill her.
    Take your nonsensical rationalization somewhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its not right or wrong, its his OPINION. And nonsensical? Again, you wish for the guys kids should be retarded, tell people to go to hell, and now try to compare this to rape? Wake up! If people put photos of any kind on public forums there's no law to stop people from linking or making fun of them. Whether its a baby photo or a photo of you getting drunk, Its public domain, and its subject to anyone who finds it.

    its ridiculous to suggest a guy making fun of a baby photo is "victimizing" them. Sticks and stones will break bones, but names can't hurt, much less on a random blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, just wow!
    Hey Bobbi, how do you feel about making fun of puppies or kittens? They are also defenseless and also have a mommy and daddy.

    I couldn't even imagine being raised by this freakshow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There's no way this is a real person. It simply isn't possible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous, please respond here using your name. I will not respond to asinine comments here from anonymous people!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So says the lady who won't use her real name. FAIL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find it humorous all the people who don't believe Bobbi D is a real person. I suppose Bobbi D could be a computer program or bot, that is so high functioning and complex (it) can maintain a blog, a twitter account, and scour other websites/blogs looking for items/people to defend and defile.

    ReplyDelete