Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Baby bullying is NOT A JOKE!!!

I understand the need to laugh.  I love to have a good laugh myself.  I do not understand the cruel need for some people to have a laugh at the expense of a baby!  Some people have accused me of being fake, in fact some have even had the gall to think I am actually Chris Hassel.  I have been asked to reveal my last name and show pictures of myself.  Due to safety issues for my family, and privacy concerns, I cannot accommodate these requests.  On top of that, this is not about me, this is all about putting an end to baby bullying/abuse.  It should not matter in any way, shape, or form who I am, this is about the victims and the monsters who commit these crimes.  We, as a society,  must put to end this incomprehensible abuse before one more innocent baby becomes a victim!

Today is Tuesday. so it is supposed to be a "No Hassel Tuesday", but I must put the mission ahead of clever slogans!







Now for a beautiful winter Angel!   This long jumper is well on his way to the 2030 Olympics!





Bobbi D




.

No comments:

Post a Comment