Wednesday, December 14, 2011

How come Chris Hassel hasn't responded?

I'll tell you why, cause he knows he's wrong and he'll never admit it.  I would also like to point out, that since I started this crusade, he has not posted any more pictures of babies, called them ugly, nor made fun of them.  My understanding is that the management at channel 13 informed Keith Murphy, Andy Fales, and Chris Hassel to not post blogs in poor taste like that anymore.  I'd like to thank WHO-13 for putting an end to this in-decorum, but I am miffed that Hassel was not terminated, or at least suspended.




Mr Hassel, never underestimate the viewers demand for good taste and etiquette, NEVER!!!  Wake up and smell the coffee Mr. Hassel, and just admit you made a mistake.  We may demand a lot here in Iowa, but we are also a forgiving lot as well.



Now on to sweet little angels!

This little rascal was just a little too eager to help mommy with the laundry.  I hope the dryer was set to gentle!




Bobbi D



.

8 comments:

  1. Ummm....looking at their blog his last baby post was a full week BEFORE you started up. In other words-he got a rise out of people like you for kicks and moved on, something you apparently can't do. Once again, FAIL Bobbi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move on from bullying infant children? Oh OK, I guess people should just move on from the Penn State scandal as well.
    YOU fail as a decent human being!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look you oxygen depraved, clinically insane, whack-a-doodle, I don't owe you or anyone else an apology or response. I was asked to not post any more "Ugly Baby" pictures or comments on Murphy's Law, but it wasn't because of the tastefulness of it, it was because we wanted to get rid of your fucking stupid comments that added absolutely nothing to the blog.
    I have ball jam that I scrape and toss away that I care about more than you. I'd rather tea-bag my garbage disposal than toss water on you if you were on fire. That said, unfortunately, we cannot block you from Keith's blog without dramatically changing the social interaction as it stands.
    At first I thought this was funny, but now it's become pathetic. You've become the retarded child that you wished for me to bear. Karma is a bitch, ain't it Bobbi?

    This is my last response to you Bobbi D.
    Hassel Out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can assure you Mr Hassel that your comment will be printed off and sent to the management of WHO 13 and ClearChannel. You may not owe me an apology or explanation, but I bet they will.
    Your days are numbered, and for good reason. Now who's pathetic?

    Bobbi D


    .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still you Bobbi as that comment is just as fake as this one. You should really remove anonymous posters nut job! LMAO

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can my comment be fake? This is my blog!
    That comment will be copied and reported as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too little too late Hassel. Your comments have been printed.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Bobbi-

    While we respect your right to express your opinions, you need to know that we have no intention to terminate the employment of Chris Hassel. Just as you have the first amendment right to colorfully express your opinions through your blog, so does Chris--and we stand by him fully.

    That said, we want to warn you that we will not tolerate threats against Chris. Your defamatory, harassing posts and tweets are being monitored by our legal team and local authorities. Please keep your comments civil, or the appropriate legal actions will be taken.

    Thanks
    WHO-HD Management

    ReplyDelete