Monday, December 19, 2011

Is there an epidemic at Channel 13?

I have received numerous e-mails from Zach Borg, who works for WHO 13, asking for me to reveal my identity.  I did not know who Zach was until recently, but I found a picture of him on the internet.




I refused to give him my personal information, as I have to others.  It is not in my family's best interests or safety to allow fuel to be thrown on the fire of rubbish that is being thrown at me.  Mr. Borg has insisted that my information would be held confidential, and that the e-mails would be deleted, and they needed my identity to make me a credible source.  The only problem with that Mr. Borg, is that it is NOT my behavior that is in question, it is Chris Hassel's.  The merit of what Chris Hassel has done has been recorded and is visible on the internet.  It should make absolutely no difference where the complaints come from, as they are content related complaints and should be judged as such.
On top of that, there is NO WAY I would entrust my personal information to someone who has openly mocked me and also made fun of babies in blogs and on Twitter.  Mr. Borg, you are no better a person than Chris Hassel is, and you should be subjected to disciplinary measures as well.



Now for a Christmas Angel!  This festive guy looks bewildered when asked if he'd been naughty or nice this year!




Bobbi D




.

3 comments:

  1. Your actions spamming friends, family, and coworkers of Chris Hassel in an attempt to get him fired despite having many of them ask you to leave them alone and more than a few of them report you for spamming/harassment are not in question? Right... you just keep believing that crazy person

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little hypocritical to say you wouldn't trust your personal info to these guys only to turn around and post their private emails to you...more I read this, the less this blog is about babies being beautiful and more about your hate of Hassel/Channel 13 and promoting yourself as a victim....you should really rename this the fire Hassel blog and at least be honest about it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kid in the Santa hat is a Sid & Marty Croft creation, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete