Monday, February 27, 2012

Andy Fales has been issued a first class ticket to Hell!!!

These are not professionals!



It is becoming very apparent to me that the sports team at channel 13 hates babies and will stop at nothing to exploit them and make fun them.  Last night on Soundoff's 'What's Bugging Andy' segment, Andy Fales went on a disgusting rant about babies he perceives as ugly.  Not only did he going into loathsome detail of why he thought they were ugly, but he showed pictures of some beautiful little angels and went on to make fun of them.  He compared a baby to a state fair pumpkin, said one baby had a face that looked like stewed tomatoes, and said Keith Murphy's baby looked like a boxer.
I am appalled that cretins like Andy Fales and that repulsive Chris Hassel are allowed to continue their obvious hatred and bullying of babies on TV, radio, and the blogs.  I ask, no I DEMAND, that Andy Fales apologize immediately for his offensive behavior on Sunday night.   I also strongly urge channel 13 to take disciplinary actions against Andy Fales as a combative response to curtail any further juvenile antics from alleged "professional" broadcasters.  BABY BULLYING MUST END NOW!!!!!!!



\
Bobbi d.

4 comments:

  1. You did hear when he said that all babies are precious and special, right? I think you're being a little too thin-skinned.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate acknowledging anonymous posters, but let's say I said all women are beautiful but then called your mom a fat cow. How would you feel? I am going to guess that you would not like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see your point, but I wouldn't go around calling for you to be sent to hell or lose your job.

      Delete
    2. If someone bullies a baby while working, they absolutely should lose their job. They also should be subjected to criminal charges. A baby is innocent and defenseless, and there is nothing funny about bullying them, no matter the context!

      Delete